Leonia's governing body has been studying and evaluating potential options for a new municipal building (on the site of the old Ambulance Corps in Wood Park) for the Police Department and the Court. The single largest outstanding question is whether we will build an additional floor in the new building to accommodate borough hall administrative functions or renovate the existing borough hall. Both options have pros/cons. The information presented here will help you get an idea for the tools we have used to help us with the evaluation of alternatives and what will ultimately guide the Mayor and Council to making the best decision for Leonia.
- Municipal Building Architectural Plans - September 5th, 2019
- Facilities Committee Meeting Minutes - September 5th, 2019
- Municipal Building Site Plan - September 5th, 2019
- Municipal Building Cost Value Executive Summary
- Municipal Building Detailed Cost Analysis
- Facilities Committee Values Analysis Summary - August 26, 2019
- Project Plan Summary and Presentation for 11.28.2018 Town Hall Meeting