The Mayor's Advisory Committee on Pedestrian Safety & Transportation is charged with providing input and guidance to the Mayor and through the Mayor, the Council, on issues affecting Borough residents, specifically as it regards these areas.
The Committee is working to ensure that enhancements to pedestrian safety continue to be "top of mind" for the Mayor and Council as they begin the design phase of the "Complete Streets" federal grant of $921 thousand, received in May of 2019.
The Committee also works to ensure that the Borough's voice is heard on issues related to mass transit, including the Port Authority and the Hudson-Bergen Light Rail initiative.
- Alec Melman (Chair) - exp. 2020
- Michael Phelan - exp. 2020
- Jamie Sclafane - exp. 2020
- Claudia Cubillos
- Rebekah Diller
- George Giaquinto
- Dan Lee
- David Mazur
- Christopher Terzini
- Sadaf Trimarchi
- Leonia Transit Survey Results
- Light Rail Q&A
- Leonia Transportation Committee Special Rail Bulletin - March 2009
- News from Mayor Huttle - March 2014
- Streetscape Leonia 2012
- Streetscape Leonia 2013
- Transit Survey - July 2010
- Transportation Committee Light Rail DEIS Report to Mayor and Council
- Transportation Committee Meeting Summary - July 2013