The Leonia Board of Health consists of seven (7) members and up to two (2) alternate members who shall have the same qualifications as regular members and who shall be appointed in the same manner as regular members.
The members of said board shall be nominated and appointed by the Mayor with the advice and consent of the Council.
The term of each member shall be designated in his/her appointment. All subsequent appointments, except to fill vacancies, shall be for the full terms of three (3) years effective January 1st. Any vacancy occurring during the term of any member shall be filled in the manner provided herein for the unexpired term only.
- Maryellen Peters Neu (2021)
- Joanne Green (2021)
- Dr. Barry Kantor (2021)
- Kate Pacicco (2020)
- Dr. Frank Livelli - (2022)
- Cesar Leon (2022)
- Dr. David George (2020)
- Alternate - Dr. David Kessler (2020)
- Health Officer - Sam Yanovich
- Health lnspector - Ruby Parra
- Public Health Nurse - Aleta Zygiel
- Council Liaison - Maureen Davis
Every 3rd Wednesday at 7:30pm in Borough Hall Conference Room. There are no meetings in July, August, and November.